Need to register for classes? Questions about your transcripts or records? The TouroCOM Registrar keeps all of your information on file.
You can browse through frequently requested forms and services below, or drop by the office if you need any assistance.
- (212) 851-1199 ext. 42587
- 230 West 125th Street, Room 432, New York, NY 10027
- (845) 648-1000 ext. 60108
- 60 Prospect Avenue, Middletown, NY 10940
- (406) 401-8103
- 2801 18th Avenue South, Great Falls, MT 59405
Transfer Credit Policy - See College Catalog
You can find these forms on the TouroOne portal:
- Online Academic Records
- Change of Name
- Change of Address
- Confidentiality of Student Records (FERPA)
- Meningitis Response
- Application for Graduation (DO and MS). You can learn about Graduation and Diplomas on the Student Affairs site