- When on campus: Students should notify Campus Security, faculty, or staff.
- When off campus: Students should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
506 Lenox Ave
New York, NY 10037
Orange Regional Medical Center
707 East Main Street
Middletown, NY 10940
GREAT FALLS, MT
Benefis Health System
1101 26th Street South
Great Falls, MT 59405
If there is an immediate concern about suicide
When on campus: Students should contact Security, faculty, or staff who will decide whether to call 911. During office hours, students should contact the Counselor.
Shelbi Simmons, LCSW-R
2090 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd
6th Floor, Room 603D
(212) 851-1199 x42562/(929) 333-8359
Lenora Koffman, LCSW-R
60 Prospect Ave; Room 119
When off campus: Students should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Call 24/7 supportive services:
- Health Advocate Student Assistance Program 1-855-384-1800
- HARLEM: NYC Well Helpline - 1-888-NYC-WELL (692-9355).
- MIDDLETOWN: Orange County Dept. of Mental Health Helpline - 1-800-832-1200
- MONTANA: Montana Lifeline Call 988 or text 741-741
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-Talk (8255)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
- New York Police Department - 28th Precinct
2271-89 8th Ave., New York, NY, 10027-5319
- Great Falls Police Department
112 1st Street S., Great Falls, MT 59425