Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Fernando P. Bruno, MD, MPH
Adjunct Associate Professor of AnatomyTouro College of Osteopathic Medicine - Middletown
- Dmytriw, A. A., Bruno, F. P., & Keesari, P. (2021). Outcomes of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in COVID-19 Patients Compared to the General Population: a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Expert Review of Respiratory Medicine, 15 (10), 1347-1354. https://doi.org/10.1080/17476348.2021.1920927
- Lima, T. A., Bruno, F. P., Gushken, F., Degani-Costa, L. H., & Novaes, N. P. (2023). Breaking Bad News in Neurology: Assessing Training, Perceptions, and Preparedness Among Residency Programs in Brazil. https://doi.org/10.31744/einstein_journal/2023AO0036
- Bruno, F. (2020, June 19). Around the world: The USA reopening during the COVID19 pandemic [Podcast[. Ideas in Health Podcast.
- Bruno, F. (2020, June 10). Writing effective exam questions [Presentation]. Online Education Summit: Delivering Excellence in Distance Education, Touro College & University System. New York, NY.
- Bruno, F. (2020 June 3). Present and Future of Health in Brazil [Moderator]. Brazil Conference, Harvard & MIT, Cambridge, MA.
- Bruno, F. (2020, April 22). Writing effective exams: A roadmap for stakeholders to the anatomy of the question [Presentation]. Capturing Learning Seminar: Writing Effective Exam Questions for our Students, Touro College & University System, New York, NY.
- Bruno, F. & Braun, A. (2019, January 25). Dungeons and Dragons in the pathology lab: Increasing strategic thinking through unfolding cases. Presented at the Group for Research in Pathology Education Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA.