Financing your education is a major undertaking. We’re here to guide you through it. Stop by or call our office any time, no appointment necessary.
Our financial aid counselors will assist you every step of the way, from the beginning of your time at TouroCOM to the beginning of your post-graduate career and beyond. We can help you understand your eligibility and apply for financial aid, and answer any questions about private or federal loans, work-study, or scholarship opportunities.
Use the following tools to navigate and understand your financial obligations:
AAMC Debt Management Modules
Best Credit Cards of 2021
Best Private Student Loans of 2021
Best Student Loan Consolidation Lender of 2021
Understanding Your Financial Obligations
The following tools will help you to navigate and understand your financial obligations.
Financial Aid Policies & Procedures
Contact the Office of Financial Aid
The office is open Monday through Thursday from 9AM-5:30PM, and on Fridays from 9AM-2PM.
- (212) 851-1199 ext. 42586
- 230 West 125th Street, Room 431, New York, NY 10027
- (212) 851-1192 ext. 42593
- 230 West 125th Street, Room 430, New York, NY 10027
- (845) 648-1000 ext. 60106
- 60 Prospect Avenue, Middletown, NY 10940
- (406) 401-8104
- 2801 18th Avenue South, Great Falls, MT 59405