Improve your test-taking skills or study habits, or concentrate on critical course material and content.

Through the Office of Student Affairs, peer-tutoring services are available throughout the academic year.

To receive tutoring services, you must first register in the Office of Student Affairs and ask your faculty advisor/mentor to endorse your request. Your mentor will work with you and your tutor to help you get back on track.

Tutor Request Form 

Become a Peer Tutor

To apply to become a subject-area tutor, the chair of the appropriate department must give their approval. All peer tutors should be in good academic standing, possess strong communication skills, and demonstrate mastery of the specific course material.

Work-study tutors are paid hourly. You must be registered in the Office of Student Affairs to be eligible for payment for services.


Office of Student Affairs

Harlem Campus

Dr. Nadege Dady
Dean of Student Affairs 
230 West 125th Street
New York , NY 10027
Phone: (646) 981-4517

Middletown Campus

Jerry Cammarata, PhD
Dean of Student Affairs
60 Prospect Avenue
Middletown, NY 10940
O: (845) 648-1102
M: (646) 789-2321