Fitting & Tickets
WHITE COAT FITTING
Coats are available for fitting in the TouroCOM Harlem OSCE Lab on the 3rd Floor. The following schedule is provided specifically to get students fitted. In preparation for the White Coat Ceremony, all students must be fitted for their White Coat by Thursday, February 2, 2017. Getting fitted is quick and easy as you adhere to the following steps:
- Present yourself at the OSCE lab on one of the following dates for self-fitting: The coats will be located outside OSCE lab “A”.
- Tuesday, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24 & 1/31, 9AM – 3PM
- Thursday, 1/12, 1/19 & 1/26 9AM – 3PM
- Select your size (XS - XXL)
- Select your desired STYLE: Women’s style is KP11 | Men’s style is KP10. Choose the style that fits you best regardless of your gender.
- Complete online form: 2019 White Coat Fitting Roster
Please note that the Roone Arledge Auditorium, Alfred Lerner Hall has been reserved for faculty and students, with five tickets distributed per student for friends and family to attend.
Please continue to check your email for continued notifications regarding your upcoming white coat ceremony/distribution of invitations and tickets.
The person who robes the student during the ceremony may be a family member or faculty with a doctoral degree in the health professions (i.e., DO, MD, Pharm.D, DDS, DPM, DPT, PhD in biological sciences, etc.) Please note one person per student for robing.
If you would like a designated person to robe you at the white coat ceremony, please complete the Robing at White Coat Ceremony form.